The Customer Service Executive is primarily responsible in handling inbound, outbound calls and coordinating with customer for appointments booking and liaising with various stakeholders, such as the customer, clinics and healthcare centres.
The Customer Service Executive is expected to facilitate the smooth execution of a case by performing a range of operational and administrative duties.
What is your role :
- Obtains customer information by answering telephone calls professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Promptly attend to customer email and other inbound mode of communications set by the company.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding clients’ products and customer service problems.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required and update in system.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the system.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating, and coordinating with internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Go the extra miles based on the company’s standard. Provide excellent service and product knowledge in building skills.
- Able to multi-task and support other departments. Teamwork mentality.
- Greet every customer with energy and enthusiasm.
- Perform 3 important qualities: – Professionalism, patience and ‘people-first attitude.
What do you need to have for this role:
- Work 8 hours shift (Day) with 1 hour break. 45hr a week (including breaks), Night shift only when necessarily.
- Experience in a call centre environment.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Ability to work with others in a close manner.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Working hours 8am to 5pm shifts (Weekend/Public holidays)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English. Mandarin and/or Cantonese would be an added advantage.
- Must have own transport.
- Minimum SPM or Equivalent.
- Ability to commit shift work and willing to be based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.